These are theoretical and opinion papers aimed at the profession, data not needed but would be ideal. These will be 24,000 characters (x words) long including spaces maximum. They will include the following: Abstract, Introduction, Body, Conclusion, References.
Scientific papers criteria
These are empirical evidence based papers aimed at practitioners and academics. These will be 36,000 characters (x words) including spaces maximum. They will include the following: Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Literature Review, Body, Conclusion, References.
General author guidelines:
- No acronyms
- Be aware of the need to explain local contexts
- Abstract in English and main text in national language
- Harvard or APA used consistently throughout as per university guidelines
- (staff submit the student articles to the journal)
- Each country comes up with review process.
Practitioner responses - practitioners can be invited to respond to the first wave of articles, once there is content. They can also choose to discuss their own practices.
12,000 characters including spaces maximum.